Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Cheap Dental Insurance Covers Invisalign

Veneer (dentistry) - Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia
In the past the only way to correct dental imperfections was to cover the tooth with a crown. Today in most cases there are several possibilities: crown, composite resin bonding, cosmetic contouring or orthodontics. Non-permanent dental veneers are available. ... Read Article

TMJ Treatment Del Rio TX|Dentist Discount 57-90%|Facial Pain ...
This applies also to dental bridges for all cities including 78847, and covers all Implant Dentures procedures. It is better than any dental insurance. 5:50 Watch Later Error Invisalign Dentist Del Rio TX|Cheap Dental Plan ... View Video

Santa Clara, California - Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city covers an area of 18.4 square miles (48 km 2), all of it land. Demographics 2010. A housing development. Oranges grow year-round. Two hedges trimmed on a Santa Clara lawn. A lemon tree. Fifty ...

Civil Disobedience: US Commerce Department, Census Bureau American Community Survey










By Adrian Wyllie -- 1787 Network
http://1787network.com/2012/08/government-fill-out-this-random-survey-or-pay-...

I am violating federal law. I do so willfully, and with full knowledge of the consequences of my actions. I arrived home today to find a large envelope in the mail from the U.S. Department of Commerce, which said YOUR RESPONSE IS REQUIRED BY LAW on the front. Inside, I found a letter telling me that my address had been selected at random to participate in The American Community Survey. It was not an official census.The cover letter reiterated that I was required by federal law to complete and return the 28 page survey, which included highly personal questions about me and every member of my family.

I immediately called the Dept. of Commerce to ask them what law required me to provide this personal information to the federal government. Their response was USC Title 13, Sections 141 and 193. I advised them that I am not Constitutionally required to provide this information, and I respectfully refuse to comply. The woman I spoke with said that if I failed to complete and return the survey, the matter would then be turned over to the U.S. Department of Justice, and I would be fined up to $5000.

I will not complete the survey. If am fined, I will refuse to pay.

I'm curious to see if they will be willing to place me in federal prison for failing to pay a fine issued because I refused to complete a survey for which my address (not me or anyone in my family) was selected at random.

Click here to see actual letter and survey I received: http://1787network.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/The-American-Community-Surv...


Read Article

Personal Insurance Sitemap - Page 3 2012-11-11
Invisalign and Dental Insurance - Invisalign Results Have Made it Popular but What About Dental Insurance Coverage? Invisalign has become a popular choice instead of traditional braces. While long term care insurance might not be cheap, neither are the costs it covers. ... Read Article

No comments:

Post a Comment